Commercial Window and Door Installer in The Tristate
The company was founded by John Zoetjes in 1994, primarily as a replacement window company for the
multi-family housing industry
. Recently, NJBIZ named American Architectural Window & Door the 29th Fastest Growing Company in New Jersey.
Today, we are a full-service
Building Exterior Specialists
, and a leading building product source and installation provider. We offer products that fit every building design and requirement and the expertise to ensure proper installation.
And as we have all learned in recent years, windows do more than let light in or manage thermal energy efficiency. They are also the visual portals for our imaginations. We are thankful for the trust owners put in us to make the important difference in their residents’ lives.
Renovation and new construction work throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southern New England Regions for more than 25 years.
Including fenestration consulting, site evaluation, product specification to fit the building application, project and site management, design assistance, custom fabrication and installation.
Occupied Space Renovations,
HUD/HMFA Housing work,
Fully licensed, bonded and insured, our in-house uniformed
OSHA certified installation crews
are experienced in all types of
window and door installations
ensuring less worries for owners and specifiers, as well as project, & construction managers.
Providing the right system for any building type. We offer an extensive product portfolio from leading manufacturers with a history of quality, reliability and financial stability.
The Tristate’s Window and
We deliver outstanding finished results, with the utmost attention to customer care along every step of the process. Our goal is to provide precision in workmanship, professionalism, and straightforward communication as work is underway.
Customers who know us often say they hire us because of our workmanship, attention to detail, excellent communication, and ability to respect their residents. They appreciate the long tenure of our crew members, trusting that a reliable pro is handling their project. And our crew members know keeping customers happy during installations and treating each resident’s home like their own are the core principles they must bring to each project.
One of the key reasons we successfully complete large multifamily projects with such precision and consistency is our process. Every project is grounded in customer satisfaction as our guidepost. Every step of the way, we account for each aspect of the installation, including when unexpected things happen. With our experienced crews having control and management of all steps, it allows AAWD to masterfully deliver each unit completed to the highest standards… every time.
Start Planning For New Windows Today
- Evaluation of building and its fenestration needs
- Determine all site plan & logistics
- Preliminary measurements and window/door count
- Evaluation of best product for project
- Evaluation of best installation method for project
- Final project logistics, storage, workflow determined
- Proposal with project specification submitted
- Ownership meeting for any final adjustments
- Acceptance & contract signing
- Detailed site evaluation and final measurement
- Final Measurement & Ordering
- Note of any special conditions
- Final window count and confirmation of project requirements
- Optional-at owner request
- Install window (s) for visual review
- Customer approval & acceptance
- Order placement
- On-Site storage arranged
- Product delivered and stored in secured location
- Notify management of install Schedule
- Work scheduling, Project management & Quality control
- Daily Communication with all parties
- Complete any punch list items
- Project Walkthrough with building management team
- Final project sign-off
American Architectural Window & Door has earned a reputation among area organizations and charities. We are proud to be part of these associations and organizations